The company is the data operator with respect to the processing of your personal data, in the sense of the General Regulation on Data Protection no. 679/2016.
Our confidentiality policy does not apply to information collected off of any third-party website which may have a link to or is accessible from our website.
Please read the below information carefully so as to have a better understanding of our policies and practices with respect to your personal information and the way in which such information will be managed.
For the purposes of this Policy:
1. "Personal information" is defined at any information regarding an identified or identifiable private individual (“data subject”); an identifiable private individual is a person that may be identified either directly or indirectly particularly by referencing an identificatory element, such as a name, an identification number, location information, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements that pertain to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or even social identity;
2. "Processing" is defined as any operation or set of operations performed on the personal data or on the sets of personal data, with or without the use of automated means, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storing, adapting and/or modifying, extraction, consulting, using, divulging by sending, dissemination or disclosing in any way, aligning or combining, restricting, deletion or destruction;
3. "Restriction of processing" " is defined as the marking of stored personal data in order to limit further processing of such data;
4. "Operator" is defined as MARK & MORE IDEAS S.R.L.;
5. "Authorized person" is defined as the private individual or legal entity who processes personal data on behalf of the operator;
6. "Recipient" is defined as the private individual or legal entity, public authority, agency or any other body that personal information is disclosed to, regardless of whether or not such entity is or is not a third party. With this in mind, any public authorities to which personal information may be divulged, personally or subject to an inquiry in accordance with European Law or with local legislation are not considered as Recipients; personal information processing performed by such public authorities respects applicable norms for data protection, as per the purpose for which said data was collected;
7. "GDPR or GDPR Regulation" " is defined as Regulation 679/27-Apr-2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of data).
1. Principles of personal data processing
This Policy guarantees compliance with the principles set out by GDPR for the purpose of the processing of personal data of data subjects.
In this sense, personal data shall be:
a. Processed legally, fairly and transparently to the data subject ("legality, fairness and transparency");
b. Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes ("purpose-related limitations");
c. Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary as per the purposes for which they were processed (“reduction of data to a minimum”);
d. Accurate and, when necessary, updated ("accuracy");
e. Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed ("storage limitations");
f. Processing in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by taking appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality");
2. Why we process personal data
MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL processes personal data in the course of its activity of selling products online. To this end, we undertake to respect the legal principles established in the field of data protection, in particular those provided in the General Regulations on the protection of personal data 679/2016 (hereinafter "GDPR").
When we collect, record, store, use or process personal data in any way, we ensure that we respect an adequate level of data protection and take all necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of such data.
3. How we protect personal data
We are focused on the security and confidentiality of personal data. As such, we protect the customer or partner information we hold, including personal data, against any unauthorized use or access, loss, destruction or theft.
Personal data will be processed only to the extent necessary by our authorized staff, representatives and/or proxies, depending on the specific purposes for which such information was collected. We also specify that we store personal data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access. We respect reasonable standards, which we consider appropriate, for the protection and confidentiality of personal data.
4. Who do we send personal data to
As a rule, we do not send personal data to other private individuals or legal entities, except: suppliers, proxies (courier services, for the delivery of ordered products), third parties or entities that support MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL in carrying out its activity through the Website; competent public authorities when they so request in accordance with the law; our legal successors; and when it is necessary for us to fulfill our obligations or to exercise our rights under the law. We will allow our service providers access to and use of personal data in the name of and on behalf of MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL only in connection with actions deemed necessary to fulfill the above purposes and only after ensuring that these providers respect the security and confidentiality of personal data as well as GDPR regulations. In some cases, we will make data available to our service providers through electronic communications or special applications, in connection with which we have implemented security measures that we deem appropriate.
5. What categories of personal data we collect and process
- If you are a client of the www.designfriends.ro website, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL will process your personal data, such as your name and surname, company name, telephone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, data on how you use the Website, for example your behavior/preferences/habits with respect to the www.baghouse.ro website, as well as any other categories of data that you provide directly in the context of account creation by the user, in the context of placing an order through the Website or in any other way resulting from the use of the Website. If you use your Facebook or Google account to create your user account on the Website, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL will process the following public profile data displayed by the respective applications: username, e-mail address. If you choose to create a user account only before completing the order of a product available on the Site, you will be asked for your first and last name, your email address under which an account will be created automatically. If you do not finalize the order, the e-mail address and other data provided will not be stored by MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL, and the account created will be deleted automatically.
- If you wish to contact us through the data available in Romania, we will use the received information only to communicate with you.
- If you are a visitor of the www.designfriends.ro Website, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL will process the personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Website, such as the data that you provide within of the contact/questions/complaints section, insofar as you contact us in this way as well as those collected according to Cookie Policies.
6. Purposes and grounds of processing
As a rule, personal data is processed so as to enable MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL to present and provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
- contacting and communicating with the User;
- facilitating the User's interaction with social networks;
- for the use of external Google Analytics and Google Maps platforms.
If you create an account/user profile and/or are a customer of the www.designfriends.ro Website, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL processes your personal data, as follows:
- for the development of the contractual relationship between you and MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL, respectively for receiving, validating, shipping and invoicing the order placed on the Site, informing you about the order status, organizing the return of ordered products, etc. Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL, as defined in the Terms and Conditions (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (b) of GDPR). The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. Refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of conducting contractual relations between you and MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL;
- for the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL in the context of the services provided through the Site, including fiscal obligations, as well as in matters of archiving. Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (c) of GDPR). Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. Refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL to comply with its legal obligations and therefore in the impossibility of offering you services through the Site;
- for the purpose of marketing activities, based solely on your express consent in this regard, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by SC MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL, through the Site. Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (a) of GDPR). (A separate direct marketing agreement (tick) must be collected that is not pre-checked or conditions the completion of the order placement. Proof of agreement must be kept.) You may consent to the processing of data for this purpose by ticking the appropriate box when creating the account, or after account creation, in the My Account Information section. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you may use the option at the end of each email containing commercial communications. Additionally, you can unsubscribe by accessing the My Account Information section. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you;
- in order to perform various analyzes, reports on the operation of the Site, the creation of consumer preference profiles, mainly in order to improve the experience offered on the Site. Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL to permanently improve the customer experience on the Site (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (a) of the GDPR). Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
If you are a visitor to the Site, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL processes your personal data as follows:
- for the purpose of marketing activities, based solely on your express consent, respectively for the transmission through the means of distance communication (e-mail) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL, through the Site. Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (a) of GDPR). You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by filling in and checking the appropriate box on the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email/SMS containing commercial communications. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
- for the purpose of resolving your complaints or grievances. Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is necessary on the basis of legal obligations (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (c) of GDPR). Providing your data for this purpose is necessary. The operator may request that the data subject identifies themselves. The refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL to comply with its legal obligations and therefore in the impossibility of offering you the services through the Site;
- for the purpose of monitoring traffic and to improve your experience on the Site. Grounds: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interests of MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL to constantly improve the customer experience on the Site (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter (a) of the GDPR). Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
7. Connecting to other websites
You can find links to other websites through the www.designfriends.ro website. These sites operate independently of the www.designfriends.ro site, and as such they may have their own notifications, statements or privacy policies that we recommend you consult. MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL is not responsible for the content of sites that do not belong to or are not managed by SC MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL or for the use or privacy practices of those third-party sites.
8. How long we will keep personal data
As a principle, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL will process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a client, we will process your personal information for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and afterwards, as per the legal obligations incurred by MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL (i.e. in the case of financial-accounting documentation for which the legal term for keeping such documents is stipulated by law as being 10 years from the date of concluding the financial exercise for the purpose of which the documents were produced).
If you are an existing client and you wish to exercise your option to delete your user account by clicking the Delete Account button in the My Account Information section, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL shall interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications that keep you up to date with our product and services. If you choose to delete you user account, we will no longer be sending you email communication in this regard. However, we would like to hereby inform you that deleting your account will not automatically delete your personal information.
If you wish that we no longer process your personal information or if you want to delete your information, you may exercise your right to do so in the Your Rights section.
If you opt for deleting your account but there is at least one active order pending completion on said account, your request to delete the account may be registered only after the delivery of the products in question and finalizing the last active order.
If you withdraw your If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL based on the consent expressed by you prior to its withdrawal.
9. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL in carrying out its activity through the Site (e.g. courier companies, IT service providers) , or to the central/local public authorities, in the following cases presented as examples:
- for the purpose of Site management;
- for the purpose of communication with certain persons in situations where such communication would be necessary for the awarding of prizes or other facilities to said persons as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL through the Site;
- for the purposes of maintenance, customization and improving the Site and the services provided through it;
- for the purpose of data analysis, testing and research, monitoring trends in use and activity, development of security features and user authentication, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- for the purpose of sending commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
10. Transfer of personal information
The personal data provided to MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL can be transferred outside Romania, only to European Union countries and in compliance with GDPR regulation.
11. Your rights
We would like to inform you that in light of the new regulations on the protection of personal data provided by the General Regulation on EU data protection 679/2016, if we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL as described in this document;
- the right of access as provided by art. 15 of GDPR, based on which you can request that we confirm whether or not we process personal data concerning you, free of charge. You can also ask us for a copy of the data we process about you. Applications must include relevant information in order to be able to identify you in our database. We will resolve your request within a maximum of 30 days;
- the right to rectification, provided by art. 16 of the GDPR, which you can exercise by formulating a request by which you can ask us to modify the information we already have about you. You can make such a request when you notice that your data is incomplete or inaccurate;
- the right to restrict data processing provided by art. 18 of GDPR, which you can exercise when you challenge the accuracy of the data, you consider that the processing is illegal or oppose the deletion of the data. Following the exercise of this right, we will still be able to store the data, performing other processing operations being possible only with your consent, except in cases expressly provided by law;
- the right to portability, provided by art. 20 of GDPR, which you can exercise only for cases where the processing is based on your consent or contract and only if your data is processed by automated means. If you meet the conditions, you can send us a data porting request to the operator you want;
- the right to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes, provided by art. 21 of GDPR. You can exercise this right at any time, and we guarantee that your data will no longer be processed for this purpose. However, it may take a reasonable amount of time (72 hours) to register and resolve your request. You may still receive marketing information from us during this time;
- the right to erasure (the right to be forgotten), provided by art. 17 of GDPR, based on which we have the obligation to delete the personal data we process about you. This right shall not apply in so far as processing is necessary for: a) the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; b) for the observance of a legal obligation which provides for processing under Union or national law applicable to the Operator;
- the right to not be subjected to an automatic individual decision, i.e. the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affects the data subject in a similar way to a significant level;
If you consider that the processing of personal data violates legal provisions, you have the right to submit a complaint to the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing - with offices in Bd. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, sector 1, Bucharest, email: email@example.com., Fax: +40.318.059.602, in accordance with art. 77 of GDPR.
- the right to pursue an effective judicial remedy if you consider that your rights under GDPR have been infringed upon as a result of the processing of your personal data without complying with GDPR.
Any data subject may ask MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL questions or submit requests regarding the personal data provided or complaints regarding the collection and use of their personal data, by sending a written request to the following correspondence addresses: MARK & MORE IDEAS SRL E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Bucharest, Intrarea Serelor no. 2, Sector 4
Tel./fax: +4021 255 7212
Last update: 30.05.2020